Family Supply Network is an initiative of the Palmetto Project.
Since 1984, Palmetto Project has been working to identify and implement innovative strategies to address the social and economic challenges facing South Carolina. Learn more about our other programs and initiatives HERE.
Our Mission and Goals:
Provide personal care and household cleaning essentials with dignity for low-income, homeless, or otherwise vulnerable families and individuals in Berkeley, Charleston, and Dorchester counties. We aim to:
- Improve the long-term health, wellbeing, and financial stability of the clients we serve.
- Save our partners’ valuable time and resources; increased efficiency and coordination of services by non-profit service providers.
- Increase community involvement in volunteerism, donations, and advocacy.
How we work:
Family Supply Network supports nonprofit organizations and agencies by acting as an “essentials bank.”
We collect and redistribute household and hygiene essentials through a network of partner nonprofit organizations, school districts, case managers, and social workers who serve clients directly. Family Supply Network does not distribute products directly to individuals. All of our partners serve low-income, homeless or otherwise vulnerable populations in Berkeley, Charleston, and Dorchester Counties.
Who we work with:
- (Charleston County School District)
- (Berkeley County School District)
- (Berkeley-Dorchester Head Start)
- (Charleston Area Senior Citizens and Meals on Wheels of Charleston)
- (Rural Mission)
If your organization/agency wishes to become a distributing partner organization with Family Supply Network, send an email to email@example.com to learn more about our program model and how to begin working with us.